OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE QUEEN OF MYTH AND MONSTERS PREORDER GIVEAWAY
IMPORTANT: Please read these Official Rules before entering The QUEEN OF MYTH AND MONSTERS Pre-Order Giveaway (the “Giveaway”), presented by Bloom Books, an imprint of Sourcebooks, LLC (“Sponsor”). By entering the Giveaway, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules. These Official Rules shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Giveaway-related materials. Sourcebooks, Inc. is the sole sponsor of this Giveaway.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and residents of Canada excluding Quebec, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER METHOD OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in their household are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
By participating in the Giveaway, each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with, and abide by, these Official Rules and the decisions of Sourcebooks, LLC (the “Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
How to Enter:
1. There are two ways to enter Queen of Myth and Monsters Preorder Giveaway (“Giveaway”):
Review the Official Rules. If you have preordered a copy of Queen of Myth and Monsters by Scarlett St. Clair (the “Author”), submit your name, email address, and pre-order/purchase number via the form provided to submit your entry. Giveaway begins June 20, 2022. Entries sent via the form must be received no later than December 19, 2022, 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time (“Giveaway End Date”). Limit one entry per person. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry will be the computer servers of Sourcebooks, LLC (“Sponsor”). Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of receipt.
Review the Official Rules. You may enter the Giveaway without a purchase by printing your name, mailing address, e-mail address, date of birth and the phrase “Queen of Myth and Monsters” on a standard-size postcard ("Mail-in Entry") and send to: Bloom Books Marketing, c/o Sourcebooks, Inc., 1935 Brookdale Rd, #139, Naperville, IL 60563. Postcard entries must be postmarked during the Giveaway Period and received by June 28, 2022. Limit one entry per person.
2. Entries are void if they are in whole or in part illegible or incomplete. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries.
3. Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Giveaway. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account.
4. All methods of entry have an equal chance of winning. All entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit one (1) entry per person. The potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address or account used for entry.
1. All entrants who submit an eligible entry will receive the bonus exclusive “digital short” in PDF via email
2. The prizes will be awarded within thirty (30) days after the Giveaway End Date.
1. All entrants will receive the bonus scene in PDF (ARV: $5.99)
2. In the event that there is an insufficient number of eligible entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prizes.
3. If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules then the winner will be disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
1. This Giveaway will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor. These Official Rules shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Giveaway-related materials.
2. Prize is not redeemable for cash. No cash substitution, transfer or assignment of prizes allowed. In the event of the unavailability of a prize or prizes, Sponsor may substitute a prize or prizes of equal or greater value.
3. By accepting the prize the winner grants to Sponsor the right to edit, publish, copy, display and otherwise use their entries in connection with this Giveaway, and to further use his/ her names, likeness and biographical information in advertising and promotional materials, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By competing in this Giveaway and/or accepting a prize, entrants release Sponsor, their parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or the agencies of any of them and the authors and/or editors of any books promoted hereby from any and all liability for any loss harm, injuries, damages, cost or expenses arising out of or relating to participation in this Giveaway or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize(s).Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of Illinois. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Illinois. The remedy for any claim will be limited to actual damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNATITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS PROMOTION WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
5. Sponsor’s principle place of business is 1935 Brookdale Road # 139, Naperville, IL 60563.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Any dispute arising from this Giveaway will be determined according to the laws of the State of Illinois, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and by entering the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in DuPage County and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
WINNERS LIST: For a list of the Winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by January 23, 2023 to Sourcebooks, Bloom Books Marketing, 1935 Brookdale Rd. Ste. 139, Naperville, IL 60563
SPONSOR: Sourcebooks, LLC, 1935 Brookdale Rd # 139, Naperville, IL 60563.
© 2022 Sourcebooks, LLC All rights reserved.